WILD CAUGHT PATAGONIAN SHRIMP
These shrimp are caught in the South Atlantic, off the coast of Argentina, in the region known as patagonia. The shrimp are caught in the wild and are red when they’re caught. Other shrimp tend to be a blue/grey colour before they’re cooked and then turn the familiar pink. Red Shrimp is known as the sweetest shrimps in the world. The quality of taste and texture of red shrimp have even been likened to lobster. This variety of shrimp is also much large in size in comparison to other wild-caught shrimp.
WILD CAUGHT COMPARED TO FARMED SHRIMP
1. Wild & raw red *Austral* shrimp from Argentina.
2. 100% Wild & Natural
3. Flash frozen a single time.
4. No environmental contamination.
5. Better quality and richer in protein.
6. Better relation between Omega 3 and Omega 6.
7. Less fat.
8. Non cooked.
9. Better flavor compared to farmed shrimp.
SIZES & QUANTITIES
- • Peeled and Deveined- 31/35 & 36/40
- • Easy Peel- 16/20 & 21/25
- • Tail On- 21/25
- • Headless- 16/20
Peeled and Deveined only comes in 25lbs bulk.
Easy Peel, only comes in in 20lbs bulk.
Tail on only comes in 20lbs bulk.
Headless only comes in 20lbs bulk.